Understand Body Language: Teach Yourself
Teach Yourself - the world's leading learning brand - is relaunched in 2010 as a multi-platform experience that will keep you motivated to achieve your goals. Let our expert author guide you through this brand new edition, with personal insights, tips, energising self-tests and summaries throughout the book. Go online at www.teachyourself.com for tests, extension articles and a vibrant community of like-minded learners. And if you don't have much time, don't worry - every book gives you 1, 5 and 10-minute bites of learning to get you started.
- A bestseller, now fully updated with the very latest on body language and non-verbal communication
- The only title to give you practical exercises to help you understand your own and other peoples' body language
- Unlike other titles, this is not restricted to the workplace but shows you how to understand what other people are saying in every social and domestic situation
- Includes the very latest on NLP and how to communicate more effectively through its use
We all use body language. Over 90% of all face-to-face communication is non-verbal, and the silent messages of body language often reveal more than the spoken word in conveying true feelings. These messages are particularly significant in influencing first impressions and the self-image we project to others.
Now updated for the 21st century with the very latest on NLP and other cutting edge research, Teach Yourself Body Language gives you the knowledge and understanding to be able to use and interpret body language more effectively. It includes practical exercises that will enhance your understanding of non-verbal communication, and it also explores the use of body language in personal and professional situations.
All aspects of body language are covered including features of the workplace and features exhibited in an international context.
- Hodder & Stoughton, June 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: