Understanding Organizational Change
- List Price$59.95
- Your price$53.99
Save $5.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 24800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This exciting new text fills the gap in the management literature on organizational change. It presents a balanced view, which raises questions about the imperative of change, who’s interests are being served, how change programmes impact on employees and why organizations continually engage in such programmes. It gives readers a comprehensive history of:
- change management literature
- types of change techniques over time (i.e. TQM, BPR, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, etc.)
- the role of management gurus in the rise and fall of management fashions
- the impact of organizational change on organizational members.
The authors provide case vignettes of companies from both sides of the Atlantic, which have undergone some of the better-known change techniques, and explore the reasons for their successes and failures. This is an innovative and important new text for students of organizational behaviour, organizational change, strategy and HRM.
- Taylor and Francis, September 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: