Expert Advice from the World's Leading Travel Publisher
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Bursting with invaluable advice, this inspiring and practical guide is a must for anyone who has ever yearned to turn their travels into saleable tales. Let legendary travel writer Don George show you the way.
- The secrets of crafting a great travel story
- How to conduct pre-trip and on-the-road research
- Effective interviewing Techniques
- How to get your name in print (and money in your bank account)
- Quirks of writing for newspapers, magazines, online and books
- Extensive listings of writers' resources & industry organisations
- Interviews with established writers, editors and agents
Authors: Don George
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in. Lonely Planet's founders, Tony and Maureen Wheeler, are leaders in championing the importance of traveling responsibly, and those values are at the core of Lonely Planet's mission to create the world's best travel content.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
- Lonely Planet Publications, December 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: