Tournament Hold 'em Hand By Hand
Dear Aspiring Poker Tournament Winner,
Do you regularly play in No-Limit Hold'em tournaments? Do you want to get to the final table more often? Then this book is for you!
$10,000 TV tournaments that last for days require very different winning strategies than much faster paced tournaments that last for hours. Most of us never play in the televised extravaganzas. Instead, we play regularly in No-limit Hold'em tournaments that have buy-ins of $40 to $1,000.
Many tourney entrants never win money. A few savvy players know that small tournaments can be fun and profitable if you know exactly how to play them. Hand-by-hand, I will reveal why these players make more than their fair share of final tables--and how you can join them.
• How to win despite a run of bad cards
• How to assess good-value tournaments and avoid bad ones
• How to play when you are short-stacked
• How to build a big stack and use your chips as a weapon
• The vital importance of position in tournament play
• When and how to change pace as the blinds and antes increase
Some of the conventional advice about tournament play is just plain wrong. Success requires more than a desperate attempt to survive and wait for big cards. So if you want a chance to feel the thrill of a big payday at your next tournament, buy this book now!
I'll see you at the final table.
- Kensington, February 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: