Raising Confident Kids with Confidence, Character and Resilience
- List Price$14.53
- Your price$12.39
Save $2.14 (15% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
How to raise confident, resilient kids!
Kids need strong, confident leadership ... from their parents. That's quite a challenge these days, as they grow up at the speed of light and parents are unsure of their place in the lives of their children. And today's kids live with pressures that previous generations didn't have to face. They grow up with fewer siblings, which mean parents focus their attention more sharply on them. No wonder so many children today are anxious and risk-adverse. But it doesn't have to be this way!
In this easy-to-read, no-nonsense book, renowned parenting educator Michael Grose shows us how to be confident family leaders, able to develop real character and resilience in our kids - the keys to their future success in this ever-changing world.
In this book you'll find:
* Simple ways to achieve great family communication, even when you're busy
* Easy ways to help kids cope when life throws them curveballs
* Why building a strong food culture keeps your family stay strong
* The secrets to working from the same page as your partner
* How to get cooperation from your kids without tears, fears or bribery
* Why you must develop independence in your kids from an early age
Thriving! is the new roadmap for parents of children aged three to twelve years of age. With clarity, wisdom and insight, Michael sets out a series of ideas and practical, common-sense strategies that will enable our kids to flourish.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Michael Grose
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Michael Grose
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 22, 2016
- Penguin Random House Australia, July 2010
RHA eBooks Adult
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: