Thinner Leaner Stronger
The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body
- Your price$9.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
THE #1 BESTSELLING WOMEN’S FITNESS BOOK WITH OVER 100,000 COPIES SOLD!
If you want to build muscle, lose fat, and look great as quickly as possible without crash dieting, “good genetics,” or wasting ridiculous amounts of time in the gym and money on pills and powders...regardless of your age... then you want to read this book.
Here’s the deal:
Building muscle and losing fat isn’t nearly as complicated as the female bodybuilding industry wants you to believe.
- You don’t need to starve yourself with “extreme fat loss diets” or give up all the foods you actually like to lose weight quick.
- You don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars per month on worthless fat loss supplements that female bodybuilders shill in advertisements.
- You don’t need to toil away in the gym for a couple of hours per day to lose fat, build muscle, and have the bikini body you really want.
- You don’t need to do special exercises to lose weight or constantly change up your workout routine to make startling progress in the mirror.
- You don't need to grind out hours of boring cardio to lose belly fat and get rid of that fat stomach for good.
Those are just a few of the harmful myths that keep women like you from ever achieving the lean, toned, strong, and healthy body you truly desire.
And in this book you’re going to learn something most people, even women bodybuilders, will never know...
The exact formula of exercise and eating that makes losing 10 to 15 pounds of fat while building lean, sexy muscle a breeze…and it only takes 8 to 12 weeks.
This book reveals things like…
- Why most advice on what to eat to lose weight fails, and how to build meal plans that help you lose weight fast without ever feeling starved, deprived, or like you’re on a “fat loss diet.”
- The simple science of how to burn belly fat fast and keep it off for the rest of your life.
- The biggest female muscle building lies women are told about how to “tone” and “shape” their bodies...and what you REALLY need to do to have sexy, lean curves. (Hint: Using the Barbie weights to “tone your muscles” is a waste of time.)
- How to master the “inner game” of fitness and develop the self-discipline and willpower it takes to build the body of your dreams (and actually enjoy the process!).
- An all-in-one weight training program for women that will give you a toned upper body, flat stomach, sexy legs, and killer butt…in just 3 to 6 hours of exercise per week...doing workouts that you actually enjoy.
- A no-BS guide to women’s bodybuilding supplements that will save you from wasting THOUSANDS of dollars each year on bunk science and marketing hype.
- How to burn fat and build lean muscle while still indulging in the "cheat" foods that you love every week like pasta, pizza, and ice cream.
- What to eat before and after your workouts to build muscle fast. It’s the “little” things like this that make female bodybuilding diet plans maximally effective.
- And a whole lot more!
Imagine...just 12 weeks from now...being constantly complimented on how great you look and asked what the heck you’re doing to transform your body…
Imagine enjoying the added benefits of high energy levels, no aches and pains, better spirits, and knowing that you’re getting healthier every day...
The bottom line is you CAN have that bikini body without having your life revolve around it.
SPECIAL BONUS FOR READERS!
With this weight lifting book for women you'll also get a free 98-page bonus report that contains a year's worth of Thinner Leaner Stronger female fitness workouts as well as Mike’s personal product and supplement recommendations and more!
Scroll up, click the "Buy" button now, and begin your journey to a thinner, leaner, and stronger you!
- Oculus Publishers, September 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: