Rose Bible Map Insert
Tired of looking at the tiny maps included in the back of your Bible and still not understanding an ancient city's location? Most study Bibles provide maps showing only the position of cities during biblical times in super small print, making your study efforts frustrating, time consuming, and incomplete.
Knowing the whereabouts of ancient cities and their distance from modern-day locations remains an essential part of any Bible study. The Then and Now® Bible Map Insert enables you to conveniently place over 22 full-color maps within your Bible to reference throughout your Bible study.
With this insert, you will easily find out fascinating facts, such as -
• The ruins of Nineveh are in Northern Iraq near Mosul in Kurdish areas.
• The wise men were probably from Iran or Saudi Arabia.
• Queen Esther's throne was less than 300 miles northeast of Kuwait City.
Then and Now® Bible Maps Insert features:
• Middle East: Then and Now maps
• Old Testament Time Line
• Abraham's Journeys
• Journeys of Jacob and Joseph
• Families of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob
• The Exodus: Then and Now maps
• Judges and Prophets of Israel
• Holy Land-Twelve Tribes: Then and Now maps
• The Cycle Pattern in Judges
• Holy Land-United Kingdom: Then and Now maps
• The Tabernacle
• Holy Land-Divided Kingdom: Then and Now maps
• Assyrian Empire: Then and Now maps
• Babylonian Empire map
• Persian Empire maps
• New Testament Time Line
• Jerusalem map
• Holy Land-New Testament: Then and Now maps
• Paul's Travels and Missionary Journeys maps
• Paul's Journey to Rome
Now, you will know where Bible places are today and will discover how Location, Location, Location matters within the Bible with Rose Publishing, Inc.'s Then and Now® Bible Map Insert.
- Rose Publishing, Inc., December 2013
Rose Publishing, Inc.
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: