The iPad for Photographers
Master the Newest Tool in your Camera Bag
by Jeff Carlson
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Apple’s popular iPad and iPad mini tablets are incredibly useful tools for photographers on the go. Instead of hauling a laptop, you can tuck a lightweight iPad in your camera bag and take advantage of its large screen, third-party software apps, and online access to effectively complete and share your work away from the studio.
With the iPad for Photographers, Second Edition, novice to pro shooters will discover everything that the iPad has to offer with simple step-by-step instructions and the latest real-world advice for:
- Importing photos from a camera or memory cards using the iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning Camera adapters.
- Transferring photos wirelessly while you’re shooting, using Wi-Fi SD cards or adapters, or controlling the camera remotely with devices such as the CamRanger and CameraMator.
- Organizing and rating images and assigning keyword tags in the field, and integrating them later with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom on your computer.
- Editing photos with iPhoto, Adobe Photoshop Touch, and other image adjustment tools.
- Using portfolio software to create and deliver impressive iPad presentations for prospective clients.
In this fully updated guide, photographers will learn other clever uses for their iPad including backing up photos in the field, tracking outdoor light conditions, and other techniques. Visit the book’s website at ipadforphotographers.com for updates and additional information.
- Pearson Education, May 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: