The World's Best Street Food
Where to Find it & How to Make it
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Live to eat? Travel to eat? Here you'll find a collection of the most memorable street food experiences possible, complete with recipes to make sure if you can't go to eat, you can at least get a taste at home! From classic hotdogs to exotic pastries, this gastronomic tour of the world will leave all your sense satisfied.
Inside World's Greatest Street Food:
- 100 authentic recipes from all around the world
- Brilliant images throughout
- In-depth background of each dish, how it came about and what it's like to eat
- Savoury and Sweet sections
- Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest - covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
Special eBook enhancements
- Interlinking enables you to seamlessly flip between pages
- Search - go straight to what you are looking for with the inbuilt search capability
- Bookmark - use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
- Dictionary - look up the meaning of any word
- Pinch and zoom images and text
Written and researched by Lonely Planet
- Lonely Planet Publications, August 2012
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: