- List Price$19.95
- Your price$15.99
Save $3.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Defy Your Loom’s Limits!
The conventional use for a shaft loom is to weave one layer of flat fabric, no wider than the loom. Doubleweave blows that convention out of the water. Master weaver Jennifer Moore takes a fresh and logical look at this most intriguing of weave structures while exploring its myriad possibilities. Inside you’ll learn how to:
- Weave a fabric twice, thrice, or four times the width of your loom - with no seam
- Weave a fabric with intersecting layers
- Change the tie-up to get many structures on one warp
- Weave stitched, quilted, and piqué fabrics
- Make color magic with doubleweave blocks
- Pick up an infinity of patterns in a variety of structures
- Weave pockets, a seamless tube, many seamless tubes, a tube within a tube
- And so much more!
With Doubleweave, you’ll learn to set up your loom efficiently, to manage your shuttles and layer changes, and to finish your work effectively. Best of all, you’ll learn to think in a new way about how doubleweave works on as many shafts as you have so you can apply it in fresh and creative ways. You will be a master of the magic of doubleweave.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Jennifer Moore
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Jennifer Moore
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 25, 2016
- F+W Media, February 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: