- List Price$19.95
- Your price$15.99
Save $3.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Defy Your Loom’s Limits!
The conventional use for a shaft loom is to weave one layer of flat fabric, no wider than the loom. Doubleweave blows that convention out of the water. Master weaver Jennifer Moore takes a fresh and logical look at this most intriguing of weave structures while exploring its myriad possibilities. Inside you’ll learn how to:
- Weave a fabric twice, thrice, or four times the width of your loom - with no seam
- Weave a fabric with intersecting layers
- Change the tie-up to get many structures on one warp
- Weave stitched, quilted, and piqué fabrics
- Make color magic with doubleweave blocks
- Pick up an infinity of patterns in a variety of structures
- Weave pockets, a seamless tube, many seamless tubes, a tube within a tube
- And so much more!
With Doubleweave, you’ll learn to set up your loom efficiently, to manage your shuttles and layer changes, and to finish your work effectively. Best of all, you’ll learn to think in a new way about how doubleweave works on as many shafts as you have so you can apply it in fresh and creative ways. You will be a master of the magic of doubleweave.
- F+W Media, February 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: