The Unofficial Heroes of Olympus Companion
Gods, Monsters, Myths and What's in Store for Jason, Piper and Leo
- #15670 in Kids
- List Price$8.99
- Your price$8.09
Save $0.90 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 4400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
In the ancient world, the gods and their heroic half-blood children were legendary. Now in the modern world, they regain their glory in the pages of Rick Riordan’s captivating novels. Providing everything you’ll need to become a Hero of Olympus, the book looks back at the stories of Percy Jackson while exploring how Riordan hints at but keeps readers guessing what’s in a store for Jason, Piper and Leo.
In this handy companion, the Olympic gods are fully detailed, from origin and family relationships to famous tales and an expressive illustration, including:
Zeus • Hera • Poseidon • Athena • Apollo • Aphrodite
The vast array of other gods and fantastical creatures are also cataloged:
• Atlas who literally carries the weight of the world on his shoulders
• Kronos a Titan who swallows his newborn children
• Persephone a kidnapped goddess who becomes queen of the Underworld
• Minotaur a half-bull, half-man imprisoned in a labyrinth
• Hydra a poisonous serpent who grows two heads when one is severed
• Sirens deadly nymphs whose irresistibly beautiful singing lures sailors to their doom
IMPORTANT NOTE TO READERS: This book is an independent and unauthorized fan publication.
- Ulysses Press, October 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: