The United Nations Conspiracy to Destroy America
Enemies On American Soil
The shocking agenda of an organization more dangerous to America than any terrorist group.
Inspired by FDR, funded by the USA, and safely sheltered on America's hallowed soil, the United Nations was conceived as a neutral, global peacekeeping body. Yet, from almost the day of its genesis, the UN betrayed the nation that empowers and protects it, allowing anti-American thieves and tyrants to corrupt its mandate and its operations.
In this breathtaking exposé, Michael Benson connects far-flung facets of UN history and policy to illustrate a startling point: America is not only harboring its own worst enemy, it is also financing it with taxpayer dollars, bankrolling its own downfall.
Among the revelations in this often terrifying book, Benson shows:
• How the United Nations is developing its own One World Army, in order to enforce their will on a global scale.
• How a State Department study specifically proposed giving the UN taxing power and, ultimately, control of the world.
• How the United Nations called for a new global reserve currency to end dollar supremacy which has "allowed" the United States the "privilege" of building a huge trade deficit.
• How the UN condemns Israel and empowers Hamas and other terrorist groups--the UN's gift to the free world.
• How the UN embraces America-hating dictators like Venezuela's Hugo Chavez, Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and Libya's Moammar Gadhafi while condemning America's allies.
Informed by the historical record and the commentary of America's best conservative thinkers, this book paints a stark portrait of this treacherous cabal that gives "neutrality" a bad name.
- Kensington, November 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: