The Ultimate Player’s Guide to Minecraft, Third Edition
Minecraft: These worlds are YOURS!
Minecraft is WAY more than a game: it’s an alternate universe of creation, exhilaration, survival, adventure, passion! Don’t enter that universe alone. More than ever, you need an experienced guide who’ll help you constantly as you learn Minecraft’s newest, most powerful secrets! From Minecraft’s earliest betas to its newest combat upgrades, Stephen O’Brien has seen it all! Now, he’ll take you deep inside craft and mine, cave and menagerie, farm and village. He’ll reveal brand-new combat traps and tricks you need to know, teach you enchantments of unimaginable power, help you survive where few dare to go, and help you OWN the infinite worlds of Minecraft!
- Quick-start guide for first-night survival
- Master exciting combat techniques including Minecraft 1.9’s dual-wielding and shields
- Customize your experience–from peaceful to monstrous
- Harvest resources, craft tools and shelters–let there be light
- Grab your pickaxe: mine iron, gold, diamonds, and redstone
- Escape (or defeat!) all the hostile mobs
- Get friendly critters on your side and build automated farms
- Brew potions to cure ills, gain superpowers, and throw at enemies
- Transform even the simplest shelter into a palace
- Explore ocean monuments and gather golden treasure from the deeps
- Create new worlds and master the fine art of terraforming and installing mods
- Learn the secrets of redstone devices and build incredible rail systems
- Play safely through The Nether and the expanded End region
Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang Synergies / Notch Development AB. This book is not affiliated with or sponsored by Mojang Synergies / Notch Development AB.
Register your book at www.quepublising.com/register and receive 35% off your next purchase.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: