The Truth About Psychics
What's Real, What's Not, and How to Tell the Difference
HOW DO PSYCHIC ABILITIES WORK . . . AND HOW CAN YOU TELL IF THEY’RE REAL?
Celebrity psychic and #1 New York Times bestselling author Sylvia Browne takes a fascinating look into the history of psychics dating from biblical times as she reveals the truth about spiritual phenomena like witches, talking boards, angels, astral projection, and more. Did you know . . .
• If someone tells you that an object is “haunted,” they are probably fooling you. Objects can retain impressions of prior owners, but they don’t contain the spirits of those on the Other Side.
• If you get rid of one item in your house, it should be the talking board. Using one is like leaving your front door unlocked, inviting anyone (good or evil) to waltz right in.
• Sylvia didn’t believe in “living ghosts” until she had a terrifying experience that changed her mind. The phenomenon called a doppelgänger happened to her more than forty years ago.
• It’s possible to tell if a psychic is giving you a good reading or just following a script. A few key phrases can give away a fake.
Through a wealth of personal stories and research into the lives of great psychics, Sylvia offers solid advice on how to put valid procedures to use and ignore the rest. The Secret History of Psychics explains how you can spot a fraud and shows you how to tap into your own legitimate psychic skills!
- Touchstone, December 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: