The Toyota Way: Management Principles and Fieldbook (EBOOK)
- List Price$68.00
- Your price$54.39
Save $13.61 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 28000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Transform your company the Toyota way!
Two essential guides streamlined into a SINGLE EBOOK PACKAGE
Toyota. The name says it all: Innovation. Efficiency. Quality. Excellence.
The Toyota Way—Management Principles and Fieldbook explains how the legendary automaker consistently achieves the highest levels of manufacturing and business success—and how you can achieve similar results with your own organization, regardless of your industry. Discover Toyota’s methods then learn how to put them to practical use with these groundbreaking books:
The Toyota Way—INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER!
The Toyota Way reveals the management principles behind Toyota's worldwide reputation for quality and reliability. Dr. Jeffrey Liker, the global expert on Toyota's Lean methods, explains how you can implement the company’s principles to:
- Double or triple the speed of any business process
- Build quality into workplace systems
- Eliminate the huge costs of hidden waste
- Turn every employee into a quality-control inspector
- Dramatically improve your products and services
The Toyota Way Fieldbook
Written as a companion volume to The Toyota Way, this hands-on guide takes the lessons of Toyota to the next level. Liker teams up with Toyota veteran David Meier to provide the diagnostic tools, worksheets, and exercises you need to craft the most effective approach for your organization. Learn how to:
- Develop leaders that “live” your system
- Transform your company into a true lean learning organization
- Create a culture of continuous improvement and innovation
- Meet all the needs of your customers
- Position your company for long-term success
- Mcgraw-hill, November 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: