More titles to consider

Shopping Cart

You're getting the VIP treatment!

With the purchase of Kobo VIP Membership, you're getting 10% off and 2x Kobo Super Points on eligible items.



“This book may be just the antidote for an actor who has completely lost faith or given up control over his destiny.” – Backstage West, Los Angeles


“If this book is any indication of things to come, we are going to be hearing a lot about Monroe Mann.”  Bob Fraser, Emmy-recognized actor, producer, writer, and director, and author of You Must Act


“A how-to for aspiring stars based on boot-camp persistence.” – CNN’s Wolf Blitzer


“To make it big, you need the Real Deal.  Mr. Mann is the Real Deal.” – Jay Conrad Levinson, author of the Guerrilla Marketing series of books



This book is unlike any other you will read on the subject of acting.  It is not about how to find good headshots, how to perfect a monologue, or how to find an agent, though these subjects are indirectly touched upon.  It’s about how to succeed in the arts.  It's about why 99% of aspiring professional actors fail to even get their foot in the door, and how the other 1% somehow do get their foot in the door… and actually stay there.  Once and for all, this book aims to shatter the absurd notion that acting professionally is a privilege for only a select few, and that without a 'break' given by the industry, there is no hope for success.  The blame for your failure (and the credit for your success) can only be put on yourself, and not the business.  Forget the nay-sayers; wave goodbye to the critics; laugh at the agents who won't respond to you.  The Theatrical Juggernaut is going to inspire you like no other 'how-to' book has ever done before. 

Ratings and Reviews

Overall rating

No ratings yet
5 Stars 4 Stars 3 Stars 2 Stars 1 Stars
0 0 0 0 0

Be the first to rate and review this book!

You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!

We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!


You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices:

  • IOS