Discover Profit Opportunities in Today’s Bond Market!
“Tony Crescenzi knows bonds and his book proves it.”
Bill Gross, Managing Director, Pacific Investment Management Company
In 2002, Anthony Crescenzi opened the door to an innovative new style of investing with his publication of The Strategic Bond Investor. The book instantly became the go-to guide for investors seeking an aggressive yet risk-conscious path to profit. Now, Crescenzi provides a completely updated edition of his popular bond book to address the realities of the post-credit-crisis economy—and to help you take total advantage of everything bonds have to offer.
More relevant now than ever, The Strategic Bond Investor provides a sorely needed alternative to the stock market game—where the rewards for taking risks have been less than desirable. The bond market tends to be relatively safe and accessible, but it can also be vibrant and highly profitable if you approach it the right way. Crescenzi offers a fully rounded education on the subject to help better prepare you to make profitable decisions every time.
The Strategic Bond Investor demystifies bonds and the bond market with clear descriptions of:
- Different bond types, including U.S. Treasuries, corporate bonds, and municipal bonds
- Bond market risks—and how to mitigate them
- The powerful role of the Federal Reserve and the art of Fed watching
- How to read the bond market’s “crystal ball”—the yield curve
- The five tenets of successful interest-rate forecasting
- Techniques for forecasting market behavior
- How to use credit ratings to your advantage
- The best bond investing strategies
This comprehensive, up-to-the-minute guide provides straightforward techniques for cashing in on the unlimited potential of bond investing—whether your interests are long or short term.
Now is not the time to play games with your financial future. Learn the secret to investing profitably in the bond market while offsetting portfolio risks with The Strategic Bond Investor.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: