The Spider's Strategy
Creating Networks to Avert Crisis, Create Change, and Really Get Ahead
- List Price$34.99
- Your price$31.49
Save $3.50 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 14800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
To thrive in a world where networks of companies increasingly compete with other networks, managers can no longer focus solely on excellence in planning and execution. In The Spider’s Strategy, top business consultant Amit S. Mukherjee provides the tools you need to sense and respond to unexpected events. He shows why and how managers in your company must apply four powerful “Design Principles” today:
- Change everyday work practices by embedding “sense and response” within your normal plan-and-execute processes.
- Promote collaboration across partner companies by establishing practical mechanisms that make “win-win” a basis for action not an empty slogan.
- Ensure that work really teaches by assuring the culture, processes, and organizational structure to improve your company’s ability to learn.
- Implement those key technological capabilities that allow the network to function seamlessly.
The heart of this book includes proven implementation advice based on conversations with successful innovators at HP, Nokia, and beyond. Mukherjee offers new insight into everything from work practices to culture and corporate organization and shows how to overcome even the most stubborn obstacles to effective collaboration amongst partners.
- Pearson Education, September 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: