The Slot Swing
The Proven Way to Hit Consistent and Powerful Shots Like the Pros
by Jim McLean
- List Price$27.95
- Your price$22.39
Save $5.56 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Top golfing instructor Jim McLean shares the secret to a better swing and a better game
It's what every great golfer knows and every struggling player wants to know: how to find "the slot," the perfect channel through which the shaft and club head can meet the ball on the downswing for a more powerful, accurate, and consistent swing.
Great ball-strikers like Ben Hogan, Sam Snead, and Jack Nicklaus were slot swingers. Today, Tiger Woods, Sergio Garcia and Jim Furyk provide dramatic examples. Now leading golf instructor Jim McLean shows you how to find the slot to take your game to the next level. With step-by-step instructions and more than eighty illustrations by leading golf illustrator Phil Franke, The Slot Swing makes it easy.
- Shows you how to find the perfect channel for a more powerful and consistent swing
- Shares McLean's secrets from more than twenty years as a top instructor to the greatest pros
- Features stunning two-color art by Phil Franke and a full-color foldout showing how the dramatically different swings of Tiger Woods, Sergio Garcia, Bruce Lietzke and Jim Furyk all end up in the slot
- Written by the author of the classic book The 8-Step Swing, named one of the 20th Century's top 15 golf instructionals by Sports Illustrated
This book helps you get out of a golfing rut, get locked in to your slot, and find the sweet spot in your game.
- Turner Publishing Co., March 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: