The Routledge Portuguese Bilingual Dictionary (Revised 2014 edition)
Portuguese-English and English-Portuguese
- List Price$83.95
- Your price$75.59
Save $8.36 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 34400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Revised 2014 Reprint
Thoroughly revised in 2014, this compact and up-to-date two-way dictionary provides a comprehensive and modern vocabulary. It is the ideal reference for all users of Portuguese.
The dictionary includes an extensive coverage of practical terminology from a diversity of fields including; business and economics, law, medicine and information technology as well as common abbreviations, toponyms (place names), nationalities, numerous idiomatic expressions and slang.
- Completely up-to-date reflecting the recently-agreed orthographic changes between Brazil and Portugal.
- Definitions and differences in both variants clearly signposted.
- Brazilian Portuguese vocabulary where it differs from European-African Portuguese and some American English terms.
- Coverage of colloquial and slang registers.
- Useful notes on grammatical points and false friends, as well as boxes with cultural knowledge relating to the U.K., U.S.A., Brazil, Portugal and the other Portuguese-speaking countries.
The Routledge Portuguese Bilingual Dictionary provides the maximum information in the minimum space, making it an invaluable reference source
- Taylor and Francis, April 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: