The Rice Diet Renewal
A Healing 30-Day Program for Lasting Weight Loss
- List Price$25.95
- Your price$20.79
Save $5.16 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 11200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
From the author of the New York Times bestselling The Rice Diet Solution-a practical 30-day plan for inner healing and lasting weight loss
Since 1939, the world-renowned Rice Diet has been one of the most medically sound, effective, and sustainable weight loss programs, with 43% of participants maintaining their weight loss after six years. Now, building on the Rice Diet's success, The Rice Diet Renewal goes beyond what you eat to help you heal the roots of the emotional, mental, and spiritual underpinnings that often get in the way of achieving and maintaining weight loss.
- Gives you the framework you need to break down the psychological and behavioral barriers to sustainable weight loss
- Presents a scientifically based 4-step foundation for Cleansing Your Body, Healing Your Heart, Empowering Your Mind, and Connecting with Your Spirit
- Offers the latest science needed to transcend a limiting diet perspective, to a sustainable dieta, a way of life that promotes optimal weight and health
- Gives you practical, active tools to meet weight-loss and health goals, such as music therapy, journaling, creative exercises like dream boards and other deep healing therapeutic approaches including emotional freedom technique (EFT)
- Includes inspiring stories of "Ricers" who have found weight-loss success, sometimes after years of failure with traditional diets
- Provides a 4-week menu of seasonal, organic, local foods, naturally low in saturated fat, sodium, and sugar, empowering you with the desire for conscious consumption
Going far deeper than diet, The Rice Diet Renewal empowers you to change the thoughts and beliefs that may have limited your weight-loss success in the past so that you can reach the weight, healing, and life goals you desire at last.
- Turner Publishing Co., July 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: