The Resume.Com Guide to Writing Unbeatable Resumes
- List Price$19.00
- Your price$15.19
Save $3.81 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The nation's #1 online resume service offers its exclusive advice on how to craft a winning resume
The Resume.com Guide to Writing Unbeatable Resumes draws upon the author's considerable expertise, as well as the vast Resume.com database, to arm job seekers with:
- Sample resumes for every profession and job category, at every level, from entrylevel to executive
- A comprehensive database of keywords, arranged by industry
- Electronic job-hunting advice and strategies, with tips on how to make any resume stand out online
- A detailed Before & After resume trouble-shooting worksheet
Job seekers will also find an exciting added value with this essential text. With the purchase of this book, they'll be able to receive a free resume consultation with one of Resume.com's career consultants!
- McGraw-Hill Education, March 2004
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: