The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Vietnam War
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
- The U.S. did not lose the Vietnam War-we won it
- The U.S. achieved our goal-we stopped the spread of Communism
- The U.S. did not suffer significant battlefield losses
- The cultural chaos of the 1960s and 1970s negatively influenced the Vietnam War-not vice versa
- Regnery Publishing, February 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: