The Politically Incorrect Guide to English And American Literature
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
- Beowulf: If we don't admire heroes, there's something wrong with us
- Chaucer: Chivalry has contributed enormously to women's happiness
- Shakespeare: Some choices are inherently destructive (it's just built into the nature of things)
- Milton: Our intellectual freedoms are Christian, not anti-Christian, in origin
- Jane Austen: Most men would be improved if they were more patriarchal than they actually are
- Dickens: Reformers can do more harm than the injustices they set out to reform
- T. S. Eliot: Tradition is necessary to culture
- Flannery O'Connor: Even modern American liberals aren't immune to original sin
- Regnery Publishing, November 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: