RVs are becoming a more popular vacation choice than ever, as people crave more family time and seek to avoid the anxieties and hassles of air travel. And when RVers, boaters, campers, and tailgaters are out on the open road-or water-they still want healthy home cooking. Now, with this unique collection by seasoned RVer (and million-selling cookbook author) JoAnna Lund, vacationers and retired folks can eat as healthfully on the road as when they're at home. Lund sticks to recipes that are both easy to whip up and easy on the sodium, fat, and calories. And she also offers her old-hand traveler's survival tips, including...
* storage: cupboards vs. freezers
* transporting-for those potlucks and picnics
* pre-trip food prep
* grocery shopping: to perish or not to perish?
* skillets, spatulas, and stuff
* best brands for healthy eating
- Penguin Publishing Group, April 2003
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: