The Making of Modern Korea
by Adrian Buzo
- List Price$49.95
- Your price$44.99
Save $4.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This fully updated second edition of The Making of Modern Korea provides a thorough, balanced and engaging history of Korea from 1910 to the present day. The text is unique in placing emphasis on Korea’s regional and geographical context, through which Buzo analyzes the influence of bigger and more powerful states on the peninsula of Korea.
Key features of the book include:
- comprehensive coverage of Korean history
- up-to-date analysis of important contemporary developments, including North Korea’s controversial missile and nuclear tests
- comparative focus on North and South Korea
- an examination of Korea within its regional context
- a detailed chronology and suggestions for further reading.
The Making of Modern Korea is a valuable one-volume resource for students of modern Korean history, international politics and Asian Studies.
- Taylor and Francis, December 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: