The Girls' Guide to Surviving a Break-Up
The essential female companion from the moment he walks out of your life. The Girls' Guide to Surviving a Break-Up offers step-by-step advice for getting over him, including:
* What to do the first night
* How not to Drink & Dial
* How to tell parents and friends about the breakup
* The most effective way to pamper yourself
* How to express your anger without landing in jail
* Tips for surprise run-ins with your ex
* The top five movies to get you through the worst times
* And much more!
An inspiring mix of sage advice, go-girl humor, lonelyhearts empathy, and practical fun, The Girls' Guide offers quizzes, Top Five Lists, must-do activities, and sound guidelines for weathering a period that---if it can only be lived through---will leave anyone stronger.
- St. Martin's Press, April 2007
St. Martin's Griffin
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: