The Essential Advantage
How to Win with a Capabilities-Driven Strategy
- List Price$31.99
- Your price$25.59
Save $6.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Achieving this clarity takes a sharpness of focus that only exceptional companies have mastered. This book helps you identify your firm's blend of strategic direction and distinctive capabilities that give it the "right to win" in its chosen markets. Based on extensive research and filled with company examples-including Amazon.com, Johnson & Johnson, Tata Sons, and Procter & Gamble-Essential Advantage helps you construct a coherent company in which the pieces reinforce each other instead of working at cross-purposes.
The authors reveal:
· Why you should focus on a system of a few aligned capabilities
· How to identify the "way to play" in your market
· How to design a strategy for well-modulated growth
· How to align a portfolio of businesses behind your capability system
· How your strategy clarifies growth, costs, and people decisions
Few companies achieve a capability-driven "right to win" in their market. This book helps you position your firm to be among them.
- Harvard Business Review Press, December 2010
Harvard Business Review Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: