The Enterprise and Scrum
by Ken Schwaber
- List Price$31.99
- Your price$25.59
Save $6.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
It’s time to extend the benefits of Scrum—greater agility, higher-quality products, and lower costs—from individual teams to your entire enterprise. However, with Scrum’s lack of prescribed rules, the friction of change can be challenging as people struggle to break from old project management habits. In this book, agile-process revolution leader Ken Schwaber takes you through change management—for your organizational and interpersonal processes—explaining how to successfully adopt Scrum across your entire organization.
A cofounder of Scrum, Ken draws from decades of experience, answering your questions through case studies of proven practices and processes. With them, you’ll learn how to adopt—and adapt—Scrum in the enterprise. And gain profound levels of transparency into your development processes.
Discover how to:
- Evaluate the benefits of adopting Scrum in any size organization
- Initiate an enterprise transition project
- Implement a single, prioritized Product Backlog
- Organize effective Scrum teams using a top-down approach
- Adapt and apply solutions for integrating engineering practices across multiple teams
- Shorten release times by managing high-value increments
- Refine your Scrum practices and help reduce the length of Sprints
- Pearson Education, June 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: