The Dog Breeder's Guide to Successful Breeding and Health Management
- List Price$32.95
- Your price$26.39
Save $6.56 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 14000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This unique resource offers a general overview of canine body systems and how each system affects the breeding process. Key topics include nutrition, pharmacology, microbiology, parasitology, vaccinations, genetics, and endocrinology, as well as normal anatomy and disorders of the male and female reproductive systems.
- Full-color illustrations make important information more readily available and provide more accurate representations of actual clinical appearance.
- Each chapter begins with frequently asked questions and answers, offering quick and easy access to key information.
- Each chapter ends with a Test Your Understanding section that encourages readers to review what they have just read and apply it to real-life situations.
- A first aid appendix offers quick access to information related to various emergencies, including what could have caused it, and how to handle the situation.
- An appendix covering common problems seen in dogs lists symptoms associated with each problem, the possible causes, and how frequently the problem occurs.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, January 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: