The Complete New Manager
by John Zenger
- List Price$27.00
- Your price$21.59
Save $5.41 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 11600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Tackle every management challenge with skill and confidence!
Managers are faced with a variety of challenges every day. There are decisions to make, conflicts to resolve, and strategies to implement, among many other responsibilities. As a new manager you need to build the skills necessary for tackling problems head-on.
The Complete New Manager is a valuable toolkit that helps you meet day-to-day challenges quickly and effectively. Filled with tips, techniques, and proven advice from renowned experts, The Complete New Manager teaches you how to:
- Become a dynamic leader who instills confidence in both employees and upper management
- Hire the right people and cultivate an environment that makes them want to stay
- Develop and encourage free-flowing, two-way communication with your staff
- Use proven techniques to deal with difficult people and problem employees
- Successfully plan and implement business strategies large and small
- Produce sustained, positive results that impress your bosses
The key to successful management is the ability to meet challenges as they arise. Here, in one volume, is everything you need to bolster your on-the-job skills and reach the highest levels of success.
- McGraw-Hill Education, May 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: