The Definitive Guide to Owning and Running a Successful Small Business
The Complete Canadian Small Business Guide has been the go-to book for thousands of Canadian entrepreneurs ever since it was first published in 1988. Now in its fourth edition, this essential guide updates you on everything you need to know to understand, manage, and take advantage of the latest changes in technology, law, resources, and best practices of today’s small businesses.
Renowned experts in their field, Douglas Gray and Diana Gray provide a complete reference for every question you have and offer street-smart tips that will give your small business a competitive advantage.
The Complete Canadian Small Business Guide, Fourth Edition, answers all your questions about starting, operating, and expanding your business, including:
- Should I buy a business, a franchise, or start from scratch?
- Where do I get financing, how much do I need, and how do I pay it back?
- How do I get credit from my suppliers, and when should I extend it to my customers?
- How do I maximize the value of my lawyer, accountant, banker, and insurance broker?
- How do I use Internet marketing, SEO and social media to enhance my business?
- How do I hire the best employees—and keep them?
Easy-to-read and fully up-to-date, The Complete Canadian Small Business Guide provides the information you need in virtually any situation.
Douglas Gray, LLB, is Canada’s foremost authority on small business. Formerly a practicing lawyer, he is the author of 25 bestselling business and personal finance books. He lives in Vancouver, B.C. Visit www.smallbiz.ca
Diana Gray is an experienced business owner and consultant. Her company provides centralized business services to small and medium-sized companies as well as home-based businesses.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: