The Chocolate Therapist
A User's Guide to the Extraordinary Health Benefits of Chocolate
by Julie Pech
- List Price$19.95
- Your price$15.99
Save $3.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Take advantage of the health benefits of chocolate with this informative guide
Dark chocolate sales are on the rise as people embrace the concept that chocolate can truly be good for them. But how do they know what to eat, how much, and which kinds are the best?
The Chocolate Therapist answers these questions and more. This book has everything a person needs to know to select the best chocolate for health. Both informative and entertaining, it includes alphabetized ailments, each with a chocolate recommendation, followed by supporting research as to how and why it helps the body.
The Chocolate Therapist also includes a collection of chocolate necessities:
- Wine & chocolate pairing section with over 40 wines and three chocolate pairings for each wine.
- Wine aroma and chocolate flavor wheels to help readers discovers new flavors and combinations in both the wines and the chocolates.
- The Chocolate Bible: A unique compilation of websites, chocolate companies, international brands and research sites.
- A"Where Do You Hide Your Chocolate" section, a laugh-out-loud chapter for anyone who has ever hidden a piece of chocolate
- Over 60 alphabetized ailments from Alzheimer's to Weight Loss
The Chocolate Therapist helps readers discover what author Julie Pech has known for years. The only difference between guilt-ridden and guilt-free chocolate enjoyment is simply education, and this book has it all!
- Turner Publishing Company, September 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: