The Chest X-Ray: A Survival Guide
- List Price$62.99
- Your price$56.69
Save $6.30 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 26000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
British Medical Association Book Awards 2009 - First Prize Winner, Radiology CategoryFeaturing a practical, clinical approach – and written in a quick-access style – this portable, economical reference helps you build a strong foundation in chest x-ray interpretation. Three radiologists with years of clinical and teaching experience present fundamental principles and key anatomical concepts…walk you through examples of classic chest x-ray features that provide subtle evidence of abnormality…and explore a variety of problems and dilemmas common to everyday clinical practice. High-quality drawings and digital chest x-rays – combined with secrets from the radiologists’ toolbox, helpful differential diagnoses, handy checklists, and key references – deliver all the assistance you need to enhance your interpretation skills.
- Provides a strong foundation of essential knowledge for an informed, systematic approach to accurate chest x-ray interpretation.
- Features the work of three radiologists who offer you the benefit of their many years of clinical and teaching experience.
- Emphasizes common errors and misdiagnoses to help ensure correct image readings.
- Presents step-by-step guidance in a bulleted, quick-access format, in short chapters focused on clinical problems, to make it easy to master the information that you need to know.
- Makes difficult anatomic concepts easier to grasp by pairing radiographs with color line drawings.
- Explains the nomenclature special to the field through a glossary of important terms.
- Highlights the most important concepts in diagnosis/interpretation via Key Points in each chapter.
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, May 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: