The CIA World Factbook 2014
- List Price$16.99
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
For each country, The CIA World Factbook 2014 includes:
- Detailed maps with new geopolitical data
- Statistics on the population of each country, with details on literacy rates, HIV prevalence, and age structure
- New data on military expenditures and capabilities
- Information on each country’s climate and natural hazards
- Details on prominent political parties, and contact information for diplomatic consultation
- Facts on transportation and communication infrastructure
- And much more!
Also included are appendixes with useful abbreviations, international environmental agreements, international organizations and groups, weight and measure conversions, and more. Originally intended for use by government officials, this is a must-have resource for students, travelers, journalists, and businesspeople with a desire to know more about their world.
- Skyhorse Publishing, October 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: