The Advertising Agency Business
- List Price$40.85
- Your price$32.69
Save $8.16 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 17200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
When the first edition of Herbert Gardner's The Advertising Agency Business was published, it was heralded as the most comprehensive management guide to this dynamic, fast-changing business. The second edition established the book as the standard work on the subject. This newly revised edition by Eugene Hameroff continues that tradition. In twenty-eight short, easy-to-read chapters, you will find out how to:
- Start an agency
- Manage your agency profitably with key financial insights, including expert guidance on determining income and profit; allocating gross income, developing solid billing procedures; identifying key operating figures; developing timely, reliable financial reports for your agency and for your clients
- Evaluate an agency
- Structure ownership
- Manage, develop, and evaluate personnel
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with clients and suppliers
- Generate new business through aggressive lead generation knowledgeable assessment of client personnel blockbuster presentations
- McGraw-Hill Education, March 1998
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: