Television Studies: The Key Concepts
- List Price$30.95
- Your price$27.89
Save $3.06 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Television Studies: The Key Concepts is the definitive reference guide to an area of rapidly expanding academic interest. Among those aspects of television studies covered in this comprehensive and up-to-date guide are:
- theoretical perspectives which have shaped the study of television - Marxism; semiology; feminism
- concepts which have shaped the study of television - narrative; representation; bias
- television genres - soap opera; news; science fiction
- methods used for understanding television - content analysis; audience research
- relevant social, economic and political phenomena - ownership; social policy.
- Taylor and Francis, August 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: