Tall, Dark and Divine: Eros
- This new twist on Greek mythology is modern and hip, with a playful tone that is reminiscent of the early Dark-Hunter books. Fun and original, the cast of secondary characters will make the reader hope this is just the beginning. --Anna Dougherty, RT Book Reviews
Annie Landon has given up on finding Mr. Right, and has gone out to find Mr. Tonight instead. A conversation overheard in the bathroom of Dionysus’s Bar, about a jilted and lonely “Greek god” in need of a quick pick-me-up, sounds like just what she’s looking for!
But picking up the Greek god of love for a one-night-stand is easier said than done, especially when he has sworn off mortals forever.
Do a woman looking for love, and a matchmaking god who wants her to find it—with someone else—have a shot at a happy ending?
Will Annie get her man... or will Eros’s golden arrows miss their mark, for once?
The game is on. May the best god—or mortal—win!
What people are saying:
- A cute, romantic comedy with plenty of heat and sizzle. Jenna Bennett did a fantastic job of bringing the Greek gods and goddess to life and placing them in modern society. I loved how she placed them in jobs that perfectly fit with their deity descriptions. This was a fun, quick read that I highly recommend. Cheryl Beal, Fresh Fiction
- This hilarious romantic comedy was one that I finished within a day and I still wish there was more to read! Jess, From Me To You Reviews
- I loved this book from the first page till the last. The story was so well written and flowed so smoothly I can't rave about it enough. I'm giving Tall Dark and Divine 5 out of 5 it's one of the best books I've read this year. Confessions from Romaholics
- The witty banter and sizzling romance is all that's needed for the story to be highly recommended. Bennett's flowing writing style and ability to engage readers right from the start just adds to the reasons why Tall, Dark, and Divine will become a reader's favorite mythological romance. Lovey Dovey Books
- There are no words to explain how much I loved this book.... it has everything. Drop dead gorgeous Greek Gods who are totally drool worthy and heart-stopping romance. This is without a doubt a must-read for any romance and mythology fan. K-books
- This is a really fun, frothy read, which I enjoyed immensely. The author has a real knack for pulling off this sort of plotline with humor, warmth and feeling... this is a Godly Bridget Jones, contemporary romance mash-up that leaves you with a warm feeling at the end. Gemma, Book Chick City
- Magpie Ink, February 2015
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: