Mark Twain was an American author and humorist. He has been lauded as the greatest American humorist of his age, and is often called the father of American literature.
Included in this collection are all 13 of Twain’s finished novels.
• The Gilded Age
• The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
• The Prince and The Pauper
• Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
• A Connecticut Yankee In King Arthur's Court
• The American Claimant
• The Tragedy of Pudd'nhead Wilson
• Tom Sawyer Abroad
• Personal Recollections of Joan Of Arc
• Tom Sawyer, Detective
• A Double Barrelled Detective Story
• A Horse's Tale
• The Mysterious Stranger and Other Storie
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Mark Twain
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Mark Twain
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 29, 2016
- Filibooks, January 2016
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: