SURVIVE OR THRIVE?
Creating THE LIFE YOU WANT Out of THE LIFE YOU HAVE
by Stepp Sydnor
- List Price$6.99
- Your price$6.29
Save $0.70 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 3600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
"Success in life is ultimately determined by our response to hardship and failure. Your investment in this book is a terrific investment in yourself."
- Joseph Grenny, co-author of Crucial Conversations, a New York Times best seller.
Survive or Thrive? will help you transform survival mode into a thriving and more fulfilling existence. Overcome the tendency to stay linked to your troubles, and stop feeling like you're still fighting for your life long after the actual threat has passed. Release the survival mentality and embrace the opportunity to use your hardships to heal, grow, and help others learn from your experience. In this book, you will learn the essential steps for doing more than just surviving in this life and discover how to rethink situations in order to create a better life. Based on the authors' own personal experiences and those of others, this book explores:
- The four key behaviors of surviving and thriving
- How to create the life you want from what you have
- Developing the seven characteristics of the 'THRIVER'
- Cultivating these qualities in the midst of hardship, adversity, and failure
- How to "put on" courage in crisis
- Tuning out negative self-talk and wrong thinking
- Embracing the unexpected winds of change
- How to recover and bounce back from trials
- iUniverse, July 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: