Learn best practices and proven methods from project management professionals—and apply these skills as you work with Microsoft Project. In this practical guide, project management expert Bonnie Biafore shows you how to manage projects efficiently and effectively, sharing the real-world experiences of project managers in several industries. You'll learn how to put the best practices and hard-won lessons of experts to work on your critical projects.
Sharpen the skills you need to manage projects expertly—from start to finish
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders, management, and team members
- Apply methods to break down the project into small, manageable pieces
- Define work assignments, choose resources, and build project schedules
- Accurately estimate project costs and work with a budget
- Identify project changes and manage risks
- Track progress and balance priorities without sacrificing quality
- Document project history and lessons learned to help improve future projects
Project files available on the companion website.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: