People Skills In A Week
Motivate Yourself And Others In Seven Simple Steps
Successful people skills just got easier
People skills are not something we are taught in school, and neither is the subject of motivation or raising performance levels. And yet do you know anyone who doesn't want to motivate or raise performance levels in themselves, their employees and even their children? Probably not!
People skills are a commodity everyone wants more of. We need them on a daily basis to run our lives, to help others, to lead people and to reach our goals. The ability to work with, lead and motivate ourselves and others affects our success in business and our satisfaction in life. By using a few practical methods, we can improve our results enormously.
Whether you are reading this because there is someone you want to motivate or whose performance you want to improve, or because you want to enhance your own leadership skills, using the techniques in this book will help you achieve your goals.
Whether you choose to read it in a week or in a single sitting, People Skills In A Week is your fastest route to success:
- Sunday: Raise morale - raise performance
- Monday: Reverse 'limitation thinking'
- Tuesday: Elevate self-esteem and confidence
- Wednesday: Reinforce strengths - eliminate weaknesses
- Thursday: Catapult performance
- Friday: Stamp out procrastination
- Saturday: Magnify goal setting - magnify success
- Hodder & Stoughton, July 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: