Stress, Coping and Depression
- List Price$54.95
- Your price$49.49
Save $5.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 22800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Stress, Coping, and Depression is the latest volume based on the Annual Stress and Coping Conference held at the University of Miami. In this timely collection, leading researchers offer a variety of new perspectives on depression. They review the social, biological, and psychological processes that put adults and their children at risk and discuss innovative treatments grounded in empirical studies. Research findings are integrated across domains to construct more effective models of etiology and intervention. The contributors' thought-provoking ideas will provide inspiration for the ongoing efforts addressing the problems associated with this devastating disorder.
Content highlights include:
* novel information processing approaches to depression;
* an overview of the neural pathways guiding moods;
* empirical approaches for the treatment of bipolar disorders;
* integrated models of biological and environmental influences on the transmission of depression to children; and
* new perspectives on the relationship between personality and stress.
- Taylor and Francis, December 1999
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: