- List Price$68.95
- Your price$62.09
Save $6.86 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 28400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Designed for a one or two semester senior undergraduate or graduate bioinformatics course, Statistical Bioinformatics takes a broad view of the subject - not just gene expression and sequence analysis, but a careful balance of statistical theory in the context of bioinformatics applications. The inclusion of R code as well as the development of advanced methodology such as Bayesian and Markov models provides students with the important foundation needed to conduct bioinformatics.
Ancillary list: * Online ISM- http://textbooks.elsevier.com/web/manuals.aspx?isbn=9780123751041 * Companion Website w/ R code and Ebook- http://textbooks.elsevier.com/web/manuals.aspx?isbn=9780123751041 * Powerpoint slides- http://textbooks.elsevier.com/web/Manuals.aspx?isbn=9780123751041
- Integrates biological, statistical and computational concepts
- Inclusion of R & SAS code
- Provides coverage of complex statistical methods in context with applications in bioinformatics
- Exercises and examples aid teaching and learning presented at the right level
- Bayesian methods and the modern multiple testing principles in one convenient book
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Sunil K. Mathur
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Sunil K. Mathur
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 21, 2016
- Elsevier Science, December 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: