- List Price$68.95
- Your price$62.09
Save $6.86 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 28400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Designed for a one or two semester senior undergraduate or graduate bioinformatics course, Statistical Bioinformatics takes a broad view of the subject - not just gene expression and sequence analysis, but a careful balance of statistical theory in the context of bioinformatics applications. The inclusion of R code as well as the development of advanced methodology such as Bayesian and Markov models provides students with the important foundation needed to conduct bioinformatics.
Ancillary list: * Online ISM- http://textbooks.elsevier.com/web/manuals.aspx?isbn=9780123751041 * Companion Website w/ R code and Ebook- http://textbooks.elsevier.com/web/manuals.aspx?isbn=9780123751041 * Powerpoint slides- http://textbooks.elsevier.com/web/Manuals.aspx?isbn=9780123751041
- Integrates biological, statistical and computational concepts
- Inclusion of R & SAS code
- Provides coverage of complex statistical methods in context with applications in bioinformatics
- Exercises and examples aid teaching and learning presented at the right level
- Bayesian methods and the modern multiple testing principles in one convenient book
- Elsevier Science, December 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: