Strengthen and Tone Your Body Wherever You Are
- List Price$19.95
- Your price$15.99
Save $3.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Perform Pilates postures just about anywhere-- and get faster results!
Joseph Pilates's revolutionary methods of strengthening, toning, and even lengthening the body have become hugely popular all around the world. Now, in Standing Pilates, celebrated Pilates expert Joan Breibart takes Pilates off the floor, showing you step by step how to perform classic postures while standing or sitting.
Breibart, the creator of the first Pilates exercise video, has transformed traditional Pilates floor exercises into a new workout that frees you to perform postures any time, anywhere, without mats, balls, or workout gear. This groundbreaking new method uses your own body weight to help you achieve faster, longer-lasting results. You get clear instruction on how to increase your focus, develop proper form, and strengthen and tone your body more easily and efficiently. Plus, Breibart gives you valuable tips on improving your technique, making modifications to the postures, and varying each exercise to take things up a notch. No matter your current fitness level, Standing Pilates is the revolutionary new way to reshape your body and reach your fitness goals in less time. This exciting new book:
* Features black-and-white photographs throughout that fully illustrate each exercise
* Explains how to exercise smarter to get the body you want
* Provides fundamentals and foundations for retraining your brain to move your body correctly to improve your balance and form
* Presents testimonials from fitness professionals on the benefits of Standing Pilates
* Includes up-to-date contact lists for certified Pilates instructors, those also certified in Standing Pilates, and Pilates Certifying Studios
- Turner Publishing Co., December 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: