Magical and Mysterious Ways to Find True Love
Have you ever wondered who your soul mate is and how to find them, or whether you have one at all?
The answers to these questions are much more complex than you think. In Soul Mates, international columnist and psychic advisor Jenny Smedley will unravel the mysteries behind this most sought-after state - that of being in love with the right person and making it last - to help you avoid any potential pitfalls in your quest to find your soul mate.
Providing practical, accessible advice on all soul-mate situations, Soul Mates will help you to:
- Differentiate between the various types of soul mates you might encounter and help you to understand why they are in your life
- Recognise the signs that will lead you to your soul mate
- Attract soul mates into your life using the power of auras, spells, numerology, crystals and astrology
- Mend your heart if you've already had it broken so that you can get going on your journey to real love
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Jenny Smedley
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Jenny Smedley
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 01, 2016
- Little, Brown Book Group, January 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: