Solution Focused Brief Therapy
100 Key Points and Techniques
- List Price$28.95
- Your price$27.59
Save $1.36 (5% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Solution Focused Brief Therapy: 100 Key Points and Techniques provides a concise and jargon-free guide to the thinking and practice of this exciting approach, which enables people to make changes in their lives quickly and effectively. It covers:
- The history and background to solution focused practice
- The philosophical underpinnings of the approach
- Techniques and practices
- Specific applications to work with children and adolescents, (including schools-based work) families, and adults
- How to deal with difficult situations
- Organisationanal applications including supervision, coaching and leadership.
- Frequently asked questions
This book is an invaluable resource for all therapists and counsellors, whether in training or practice. It will also be essential for any professional whose job it is to help people make changes in their lives, and will therefore be of interest to social workers, probation officers, psychiatric staff, doctors, and teachers, as well as those working in organisations as coaches and managers.
- Taylor and Francis, July 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: