Skinny Bitch Bun in the Oven
A Gutsy Guide to Becoming One Hot (and Healthy) Mother!
Skinny Bitch created a movement when it exposed the horrors of the food industry, while inspiring people across the world to stop eating “crap.” Now the “Bitches” are back—this time with a book geared to pregnant women. And just because their audience is in a “delicate condition” doesn’t mean they’ll deliver a gentle message. As they did with Skinny Bitch, Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin expose the truth about the food we eat—with its hormones, chemicals, and other funky stuff. But even though they are “Skinny,” they want women to chow down on the right foods and gain their fair share of weight through their pregnancies.
They also won’t mince words on these topics:
• the best foods for a healthy baby and mommy
• the dangers of common lotions, creams, and beauty products that women slather on their bodies (many contain carcinogens)
• why every mother should “suck it up” and breastfeed
• the lowdown on what really happens “post-push” (after birth)
• how the companies we trust don’t care about children (choosing baby food and other products carefully)
With the same sassy tone that made Skinny Bitch laugh-out-loud funny, Skinny Bitch: Bun in the Oven will give expectant moms the information they need to “use their head” and have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Running Press, March 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: