Size Matters Not
The Extraordinary Life and Career of Warwick Davis
- List Price$24.95
- Your price$19.99
Save $4.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The life and times of Warwick Davis, star of Ricky Gervais's forthcoming sitcom, Life's Too Short
Actors work their entire careers hoping to achieve the kind of cult movie hero status that Davis achieved at the age of eleven playing Wicket W. Warrick, the lead Ewok in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. In this lively and down-to-earth memoir, Davis offers personal stories on the making of some of the most popular films of the last few decades—including the Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Leprechaun movie franchises, among many others—and shares the unique perspective of life as experienced by someone with a one-in-a-million genetic condition.
- The real life of the man who helped destroy a Death Star, saved a princess, defeated an evil sorceress, taught magic to Harry Potter, became a Jedi Master, and embodied a mass murdering, gold-obsessed leprechaun—the one and only Warwick Davis
- Warwick Davis's honest look at the highs and lows of life as an actor and pop culture icon, from his screen debut in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi to his starring role in Ricky Gervais's forthcoming sitcom, Life's Too Short
- Includes behind-the-scenes stories, from sweltering inside a furry Ewok costume and filling in for R2-D2 to sliding down a glacier at Mach 2 with Val Kilmer and getting kicked in the face by Ricky Gervais (again and again)
- Features a foreword by George Lucas, who has been friends with Davis for almost three decades
Both refreshingly frank and highly entertaining, this book will help you see what life is like when it really is too short.
- Turner Publishing Co., November 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: