Six Sigma on a Budget: Achieving More with Less Using the Principles of Six Sigma
- List Price$24.00
- Your price$19.19
Save $4.81 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 10400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
All the value of six sigma--Immediate results now available without the overhead!
In today's economy, organizations need to improve quality, solve problems, and increase efficiencies on the fly—and Six Sigma has proven its worth to large and small companies around the world in all these areas. Written by a leading Six Sigma expert, Warren Brussee, Six Sigma on a Budget explains how you can use the principles of Six Sigma to see immediate results--all without expensive consultants or disruptive classes.
Exclusive features of Six Sigma on a Budget:
- Written in plain English, it delivers huge benefits to anyone who's learned high school math and Microsoft Excel
- Can be implemented by managers or individuals without additional staff—in virtually any type of business
- Teaches all Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma skills to give you knowledge equivalent to a traditionally trained Six Sigma green belt
- Includes case studies, formulas, glossary, quick tips, and other at-a-glance aids
From the basics to more advanced strategies, the invaluable skills in Six Sigma on a Budget help you get great results with a limited investment of time and money.
Warren Brussee was an engineer and plant manager at General Electric for 33 years. He is the holder of multiple patents for his Six Sigma work and is the author of numerous Six Sigma books, including Statistics for Six Sigma Made Easy and All About Six Sigma. He lives in Columbia, SC.
- McGraw-Hill Education, June 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: